Votes: 1 7.7%
  • 3. @Biggles

Votes: 2 15.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Mayja

Social Media Moderator
RS STAFF
Please select from the candidates' pictures below and then scroll back up to the top of this thread to place your vote. Good luck!

@David Shaw
index.php

@reefle
IMG_20150111_101137_zps4bbc554b.jpg

@Biggles
y_zpsjrhhensd.jpg~original

Last edited:

Mayja

Social Media Moderator
RS STAFF
It was brought to my attention that @Danreef won October 2014's TOTM, and therefore is not eligible to be considered for TOTM until November 2015. My apologies for missing that one.

reefle

WOW....I have literally not been on reef sanctuary in 4-5 months. I randomly decided to check it out today. I also randomly decided to look at THIS months TOTM post. Lo and Behold There is a super old picture of my tank.

So sad I didn't know about this or I would have put a better one :'(

Can I still enter another? hahaha

Congrats David!! we share the same name so I still consider this a small win for me :)

Biggles

Congratulations Dave, a very pretty reef display mate.

Whilst i appreciate the nomination very much in this months TOTM thread i would request that no one nominate my tank again for the honor. I have not contributed to the site in any useful way and i don't feel it is fair nor appropriate to be placed in the running alongside members of this forum who are much more active and have contributed to this wonderful and friendly little community ie: Dave and little Dave lol.

Once again, well done Dave and little Dave - pull your finger out mate and get an updated FTS posted so i stop calling you little Dave...........:biggrin:

reefle

Congratulations Dave, a very pretty reef display mate.

Whilst i appreciate the nomination very much in this months TOTM thread i would request that no one nominate my tank again for the honor. I have not contributed to the site in any useful way and i don't feel it is fair nor appropriate to be placed in the running alongside members of this forum who are much more active and have contributed to this wonderful and friendly little community ie: Dave and little Dave lol.

Once again, well done Dave and little Dave - pull your finger out mate and get an updated FTS posted so i stop calling you little Dave...........:biggrin:

hahahaha yessir! and I don't think it matters if you've contributed a lot or not. I haven't done anything super special either.

I think if you work hard on your tank and have a picture of it, it deserves to be showcased. That's what this site is about anyways, to share our experiences with this hobby.