Various ID. Suspicious creatures in my video

lbiminiblue

your first two are definitely some kind of algae. I would get hermit crabs or snails to battle the first one. The third one is actually very beneficial. It goes by a few names, I know it as mermaid dollar, but I think they can grow quickly under good lighting so you may want to take it out. It's best left for a refugium. The small green ones may grow quickly too.

BLADEYAMAHA

First is Hair Algae or bryopsis, or however its spelled, the buds, are some type of macro algae=good, then you got Halimeda, the money plant, which will be white at night and color up when lights are on. its good too, you will have to prune it when it gets too big, you can trade at the LFS or sell on here. Find out if you are feeding too much to cause the HA or bryopsis or you have phosphates, RO/DI water for your tank usually solves the problem and watching what you feed helps as well, tank maturity is key as well.

frisbee

I'm not too sure about the darker algae spread throughout the tank, possibly GHA or bryopsis, but the bright lime green things popping up here and there is either Halimeda or Neomaris annulata. Both of which are a calcium based algae.