TV show "Tanked"

carlfike

I heard this new season they are going to show a lot more of what goes on. Not just hose to fish which should be cool.

Sent from my ADR6300 using Tapatalk 2

bmplank86

Has been struck by the ban stick
Hose water made me wonder lol, maybe that's why the phone booth tank is already on eBay for $6,000

Doogle

I watched it a few times and I was disappointed. They just made showy FO tanks, which IMO, are dumb.

They did a real nice reef tank for a family with live rock, coral and the works. It was pretty sweet. They do a pretty good job at recreating coral IMO..Nothing like the real thing tho

Can't wait!

There's a thousand reasons why that tank could be on eBay, two of the biggest being divorce and unexpected unemployment.

Funlad3

The show will come on, tomorrow! Bet your bottom dollar that tomorrow, there'll be Tanked! Tomorrow, tomorrow! I'll watch it, tomorrow! It's only a day away!

dmatt88

The show will come on, tomorrow! Bet your bottom dollar that tomorrow, there'll be Tanked! Tomorrow, tomorrow! I'll watch it, tomorrow! It's only a day away!

I'm with ya Annie. Ill b there too

.........yep. I'm a reefer.

Wingflier

Tonight Wayde and Brett visit a familiar client in New York in the Season 2 premiere to install a shark tank in an orthodontist office. Also: a display tank for an appliance store.

30 mins