Triggerfish question

Nramos

I have a Niger trigger, small clown , medium size blue throat and a medium size huma. What fish could I add to my 125 gallon tank?

DaveK

You could add a lot as far as compatibility goes, just make sure it can take care of itself. However, the current fish you have will grow large. You may not want to press your luck. Also, the huma may get aggressive as it gets large, another factor to consider.

nanoreefing4fun

RS STAFF
welcomefish.gif

to ReefSanctuary, a real Sanctuary of reef forums, with lots of very nice members
745.gif

Start a tank thread & share your tank with us so we can follow along, we love pics :dance:

Oxylebius

This compatibility chart is useful and may answer some of your questions: Marine Compatability Chart

Keep in mind there are always exceptions, you will find that some folks will claim to be able to keep some fish with others that this chart doesn't recommend, just keep in mind that size of tank and amount of rock and rock placement, as well as other factors all play into how successful someone is at keeping various fish together or not.

One other thing I would mention, is that after reviewing the chart and deciding upon fish, google the fish and find out about its behavior before you buy it. Best, to know all you can about it before you buy something.