Top 5 best electric pressure cookers in 2019

Sylvia.A.Johns

What is the best electric pressure cooker? What an interesting question. I have even asked myself this when picking an electric pressure cooker. There are a variety of electric pressure cooker models to choose from, so you might get confused when faced with all the options. I love cooking, and I also have some experience in this field and using several electric pressure cooker models, so I would love to share with you my reviews of the best electric pressure cookers on the market today.

➤➤➤ For More Information: Top Rated Best Kitchen and Dining Gadget
WpdGIxQ.gif

1. Power Pressure Cooker XL 10 Quart

S4kLPzA.jpg

Dimensions: 38 x 37 x 38 inches

Weight: 19.18 pounds

The Power Pressure Cooker XL is one of the best 10 quart electric pressure cookers on the market. This is suitable for a large family. It can lock nutrients and vitamins in food without adding fat. As the manufacturer said, it can cook 10 times faster than cooking the traditional, although the result might be dependent on each user. The Power Pressure Cooker XL 10 quart is also easily used in terms of setting cooking pressure and time by using preset buttons. The inner pot can be removed so it is dishwasher safe. In terms of safety features, this electric pressure cooker is designed to keep the lid locked until all the steam is released. However, the pressure for canning sometimes goes too high, so the food might not be turning out correctly – this is a minus point of this pressure cooker.

2. Mealthy MultiPot 9-in-1 Programmable Pressure Cooker 8 Quart

Dimensions: 14.8 x 14.2 x 13.3 inches

Weight: 21.7 pounds

The Mealthy MultiPot 9-in-1 Programmable Pressure Cooker is an 8 qt electric pressure cooker with 9 functions. If you are looking for an electric pressure cooker with multiple functionalities, this pressure cooker is an ideal choice. You can use it as a pressure cooker, slow cooker, steamer, pasteurizer, cook rice, warm, or even use it as a cake maker, yogurt maker...it still works well!

Besides, you can cook 2 dishes at a time. This saves a lot of cook time. There are 14 easy-touch cooking programs, so it’s user-friendly too. However, some users have an issue that this pressure cooker is noisy when in operation, so if you want to have an electric pressure cooker without noise, you should consider carefully.

⋙ ⋙ ⋙ ⋙ ⋙ ⋙ ⋙ ⋙ ⋙ ⋙ ⋙

➻➻➻ Read More:
v4izu9H.gif
What are the best pressure cookers - Top pressure cooker reviews

⋙ ⋙ ⋙ ⋙ ⋙ ⋙ ⋙ ⋙ ⋙ ⋙ ⋙

3. Instant Pot DUO60 6 electric pressure cooker

94tPmmd.jpg

Dimensions: 13.4 x 12.2 x 12.5 inches

Weight: 11.8 pounds

The Instant Pot DUO60 6 is a 6 qt electric pressure cooker that is trusted by many people. This model is one of the best rated electric pressure cookers on the market. Its capacity is part of what makes it popular, and it is the best fit for a family which has from 4 to 6 people. This electric pressure cooker comes with many outstanding features. Firstly, this is a 7-in-1 pressure cooker that allows you to use it as a pressure cooker, slow cooker, rice cooker or yogurt maker, and warmer. Secondly, it is designed for great results because you can monitor pressure and temperature and adjust the heating intensity for your food during cooking, which is a unique thing for an electric pressure cooker. The Instant Pot DUO60 6 is also easy to clean with a dishwasher and is certified with 10 safety mechanisms. There are two small points that you should note, however: it is quite heavy, and the price is quite relative.

4. Crock-Pot 4-Quart Multi-Use MINI Express Crock

Dimensions: 13.5 x 13.5 x 13.2 inches

Weight: 13.75 pounds

You can find this pressure cooker in other sizes, including the 4-quart, 6-quart, and 8-quart options, but for now, we will discuss only the 4-quart electric pressure cooker from Crockpot. I chose to talk about this one first because it is good for beginners trying their hand at pressure cooking before buying the larger one. This is an all-in-one appliance with additional functions that include pressure cook, slow cook, brown, steam, boil, and simmer. In comparison with other multi cookers, this pressure cooker has limited cooking options. Meal settings are conveniently set by one-touch, it has an airtight locking lid under pressure for safety, and a delay start timer for flexibility. Additionally, if you often use cleaned appliances, this electric pressure cooker is designed with a non-stick interior surface to avoid any foods sticking on it, while also being dishwasher safe.

5. Instant Pot Duo Mini 3 Qt 7-in-1 electric pressure cooker

0NLskc0.jpg

The Instant Pot Duo Mini 3 Qt 7-in-1 is the best small electric pressure cooker for smaller families with only a tiny space. Now, all features of the instant Pot Duo 60 are available in 3 Qt 7-in-1, but only for those who are looking for small-sized pressure cooker. It comes with fully automatic pressure cook programs and 3 slow cook heat settings. The Instant Pot duo mini emits no steam or heat to keep safe from, releases no cooking smells, and is safe with a dishwasher.

✭✭✭ You Might Also Enjoy: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QcbHevJBzX4
s1c4gnJ.gif

The bottom line

In conclusion, the common factors that answer the question, “What is the best electric pressure cooker?” are that all of them are easy to use and clean, safe, and are multi-use. However, even one that we say is the best electric pressure cooker might not be the best fit for you, so you should check it carefully before buying. I hope you will be happy when cooking with it, and feel free to let me know if you need further help.

Last edited:

nanoreefing4fun

RS STAFF
:rbwwelc:to RS ! the key to getting them skimming properly is water level, yu beed to keep it high & top off at least every other day if manually doing it, several gallons a week.

Post us some picks so we can follow along, we love pics.