Titanium heater

reefnut

Hi, has anyone ever used these titanium heater's by Finnex? Also is Fins Depot a good place to buy from? I'm looking to get a protein skimmer and other items along with this heater.Thanks
FinnexTitaniumUltraCompactElectronicHeater.jpg

CATALYST

I have one of those. I use it for heating my water change water. It's bonked around a lot and I didn't want one that would break.

blue_eyes53813

Yep Very good heaters.. I love that the dial is outside of the water.. Makes it very handy to change settings if needed.

BarbMazz

Good to hear a couple good reviews! I just threw one of those into my sw storage barrel tonight. Couldn't have been simpler to set up and it heated up to temp very quickly.

Triggerjay

I bought one of the Azoo Titanium from Dr fosters,.... and it lasted like a week.. I hope the Finnex are better!

Jason

Gumby

Fins Depot is an awesome place to do business.....Here is my story with them. About a year ago a buddy and I ordered Catfish lights from Fins at the same time. Both sets of lights arrived broken as well as mine.

My buddies lights were not nearly as damaged as mine and he received parts and had it fixed.

Mine was too far gone to recieve any help. After several voicemails to Catfish with no return call, I contacted Fins Depot. Fins contacted Catfish lighting and they were not much help at getting me replacement lights. After a couple of weeks of back and forth emails with Catfish and Fins; Stu offered to refund my money and I asked him to replace them with another kind of lighting in his stock. I received those new lights 2 days later (Current Extreme T5 with night lights). They are awesome lights.

To make a long story short, Fins will make sure you are happy with your order and I would do business with him again knowing how much help he was.

wesley6610

I bought one of the Azoo Titanium from Dr fosters,.... and it lasted like a week.. I hope the Finnex are better!

Jason

I have used Aqua Medic and Won Brothers with great success over the years, but I would learn more towards the Aqua Medic brand.

Gumby

I did get the TERM II and its built and sitting by my tank waiting for me to install. Will be installed this weekend.