thoughts on a school of yellowtail cardinalfish (Fowleria sp.) in my tank?

prow

hi all. well over the last few months i lost 2 bluejaw tile fish :tears:, they went carpet diving despite my egg creating:mad: and a canary blenny that got lost in the chiller:dead: , dont ask. i might just try to replace them but started thinking of getting about 5 or 7 of these guys, yellowtail cardinalfish (Fowleria sp.) for a nice little school. they stay small 2-3" and hang out, thats about all know about them. not sure how my tank setup would work for them. i have about 30X turn over rate in the main display. the tank is 72X18X20. about 150lbs LR. whats left in the tank is;

neon goby (Elacatinus oceanops)
purple firefish (Nemateleotris decora)
hector’s goby (Amblyeleotris hectori)
rainford's goby (Amblygobius rainfordi)
yellow watchman goby (Cryptocentrus cinctus)
royal gramma (Gramma loreto)
2-percula clowns (Amphiprion ocellaris)
exquisite wrasse (Cirrhilabrus exquisitus)
regal tang (Paracanthurus hepatus)

so any thoughts if they might fit in? i am thinking of 5-7 of these guys plus a canary blenny.

prow

the only thing i am really worried about is the flow. bangaii i would think would get blown around in my tank. the yellowtail's have the other body type looks like the flame cardinal.

JFK_Jr

PREMIUM
If you do decide to go with the Bangai cardinals, make sure they are eating before purchasing them. They are notorious for being finicky eaters... especially wild caught specimens.