The Woodstock Picasso Clown Club!!

Woodstock

The Wand Geek was here. ;)
RS STAFF
Make sure you take lots of baby pics because they will continue to develop black and possibly white areas. It will be fun to compare the photos taken now with ones in a year :)

bluespotjawfish

I can't believe how much mine has grown in just one week. Unfortunately my fuge doesn't make for very good pics.

I haven't seen mine eat flake or pellet yet, but he has eaten mush, mysis, and live food in the fuge. He probably is eating the other stuff too, but not that I can see.

Looks like his buddies are on their way! Hope they bring a coat. We got lots of snow yesterday. It was sunny today and should be tomorrow, but still colder than last week.

bluespotjawfish

Here are a few very poor pics of the three little pigs!

Attachments

• P1090688-3pigs.JPG
    P1090688-3pigs.JPG
    18.6 KB · Views: 215
  • P1090699-3pigs.JPG
    P1090699-3pigs.JPG
    24.2 KB · Views: 214

Stacef

They are all SO darn cute! I can't wait until the pocketbook allows us to get ours!!

bluespotjawfish

The video shows them playing in the flow. It looks like one gets sucked up, but that isn't even where the flow is coming from.

BarbMazz

Make sure you take lots of baby pics because they will continue to develop black and possibly white areas. It will be fun to compare the photos taken now with ones in a year :)

That is so true! Mine don't look like the same fish at all! They are both A's now, and they are a beautiful deep orange and the black areas are getting more pronounced and bigger as well. I know. Pictures! Lights are already off! How about tomorrow?

colorfan45

New here to RS and am loving these picasso clowns. Where are you located in NC woodstock and is there any chance of me acquiring a pair of these. Been searching for a while mostly on RC but just found this site and I must say that I am impressed.:D

goldenmean

I have had my pair for one month as of tomorrow.
Guernica (1st two picks) is now a lot bigger than Dryad (last 2 pics.)

Attachments

• Guernica3.jpg
    Guernica3.jpg
    25.8 KB · Views: 332
  • Guernica4.jpg
    Guernica4.jpg
    21.6 KB · Views: 219
  • Dryad3.jpg
    Dryad3.jpg
    25.5 KB · Views: 220
  • Dryad4.jpg
    Dryad4.jpg
    26.4 KB · Views: 330

forddna

All righty - one month before and after pics!

Before:
Picasso6.jpg

After:
Picasso11-11-08-3.jpg

Other side

Before:
Picasso3.jpg

After:
Picasso11-11-08-4.jpg

lcstorc

Umm Barb,
It is way later than tomorrow.
Beautiful fish everyone. Glad to hear they are all doing well.

Woodstock

The Wand Geek was here. ;)
RS STAFF
Nice before and after pics! They all look great!

Forddna - I see where the white has spread making it a grade A :thumbup: Barb's did the same thing!