bluespotjawfish

I'd like to introduce you to Piglet...

P1090642piglet.jpg

P1090654-piglet.jpg

Woodstock

The Wand Geek was here. ;)
RS STAFF
They look great Tim :)

Lorraine, I am so sorry about that. I feel certain it was my fault. I did the heatpacks differently to allow more warmth through the box and I must have overheated thelittle guys :( So sorry. A refund or two more...your choice.
Did you happen to test the temp of the water they were in?

bluespotjawfish

I just sent a PM about the temp. The water wasn't too hot when it got to me, but both heatpacks are still plenty warm.

This little guy says he is lonely! He wants to have some buddies!

smith66

A quick picture of the clowns I recieved. The carpet dosent look very good so far, I got it on tuesday, and the clowns on thursday. Everyone is still trying to adjust to its new home. They want NOTHING to do with the carpet yet so I put the clay pot in there to at least give em a optional "safe place".
The bad news is though that I bought four and one went missing. For some reason it was getting very bullied by one of the other three. Overall though super happy with the clowns, cant wait for them to grow.

DSC_0282.jpg

bluespotjawfish

Piglet has already figured out who mommy is and comes to the front corner of the tank. I think I need to get more shelter for him though. I might even need to change the pump that is in there.

HightideTN

I may have missed this in aprevious post but what is everyone feeding these little guys?

I'm up to #75 on the wait list so I'm start to stock up on baby clown fish supply!

forddna

I feed flakes - mash them in my fingers before I let them go - and my own frozen blend that falls apart in the water. I feed 2-3x per day, and I always watch to make sure the lil guy eats.

bluespotjawfish

All I can say is this is one spoiled fish!

I have been trying flake, cyclopeeze, pellet and I don't think he was eating any of that. Just fed my homemade mush and he gobbled it up! Don't know why I didn't think of that sooner. Thanks Amanda for reminding me!

LSheldon

YAY! I'm a member. My babies just got here a little while ago... Here they are acclimating. More pics when they're in the QT! I'm in love!

IMG_3536.JPG

IMG_3530.JPG

:clink: