The Woodstock Picasso Clown Club!!

Woodstock

The Wand Geek was here. ;)
RS STAFF
I am just having a devil of a time getting decent pictures of this tank, but don't worry I will keep plugging away at it until I figure it out!

I think my Gladiator Guy is turning into an 'A' Grade! Look at this <lousy> picture and tell me what you think!

Oct10082_039.jpg

He looks great Barb!

Yep, definately going to be a grade A. Most of the babies are all still developing their white and black markings.

goldenmean

I would like to introduce Pablo Picasso masterpieces,
Dryad (on the left) and Guernica.

Thanks Doni for these two. I loce them!!!!!!

Attachments

• DryadandGuernica2.jpg
    DryadandGuernica2.jpg
    26 KB · Views: 556

Woodstock

The Wand Geek was here. ;)
RS STAFF
Great photos everyone! They all look very happy :)
Isn't it amazing that they are all special and none are exactly alike? Very cool fish indeed.

blue_eyes53813

Awwwee they are all very cute... I wish I didn't have a mean gold stripe clown. I would be able to get some.. Someday.....

Motokorth

I wish you were in Canada so I could join the club!!!! I have a brand new 90g cycling and I so want to have a pair of them in my tank. Wonderful looking fish.

kathywithbirds

I think ours are going to be dubbed Paloma and Claude. Their mom, Françoise Gilot (in real life) was the only one of Pablo Picasso's women to leave him.

olivert00

They are Grade A's...Doni has some beautiful Picasso Babies.

Thanks Doni,
I have a video of them entering the tank, as soon as I figure out how to make it smaller than 100mg so photobucket will upload it, I will post it.
One had spotted the Baby RBTA and swam right into it from the container, took cute.

Debbie