The Reef Sanctuary

DianaKay

Princess Diana
RS STAFF
Your tank looks AWESOME Reefie! Where did you get your Mandarin from? And how's he/she? Doing?
I was thinking I might order one from reefs2go along with more pods. I loved the pods I got from them but the corals I got from them (a long time ago) sucked...I think they were too freshly fragged & I don't think any of them survived. :(
Just read your thread & signing in to tag along :chair::lurk:

reefle

Your tank looks AWESOME Reefie! Where did you get your Mandarin from? And how's he/she? Doing?
I was thinking I might order one from reefs2go along with more pods. I loved the pods I got from them but the corals I got from them (a long time ago) sucked...I think they were too freshly fragged & I don't think any of them survived. :(
Just read your thread & signing in to tag along :chair::lurk:

Unfortunately the mandarin didnt make it :( I've actually stopped buying fish from them because most of them don't seem to make it. They have a lot of coral deals though and for me most of them have worked out.

one hour ago I bought another 14 corals 0_0 stupid 50% of deals....ugh...I need to rework my rock structure to fit all the frags haha

puffermike

Great tank thread! I love how unique your rockwork looks. It looks cool even without it being totally covered with corals. I'm looking forward to seeing how this progresses!