The 20

Uslanja

I have found several cucumbers on the LR. This is one in stages of opening.

2012_0218Mantis0015_edited-1.jpg

2012_0218Mantis0017-copy.jpg

2012_0218Mantis0024_edited-1.jpg

This is how the unidentified clam looked this morning.

2012_0218Mantis0056.jpg

I moved a small tongo rock that was in the 37 fuge into the 20. The mushroom seems to be doing ok so far.

2012_0218Mantis0038.jpg

And of course...the star of the show!

2012_0218Mantis0053-copy.jpg

Uslanja

Hi Devon. I have 5 Hermit crabs and 4 Asterea snails in the tank. I watched Manni hammer one of the snails that ventured too near his favorite doorway. but so far all have survived. I have only been feeding him about once every 3 days. I have thought that maybe I will hold off and see if he gets hungry enought to go hunting. I would love to see that!

Built347

Has been struck by the ban stick
Hi Devon. I have 5 Hermit crabs and 4 Asterea snails in the tank. I watched Manni hammer one of the snails that ventured too near his favorite doorway. but so far all have survived. I have only been feeding him about once every 3 days. I have thought that maybe I will hold off and see if he gets hungry enought to go hunting. I would love to see that!

If i go 4 days without feeding and I drop a Turbo in there she will get it before it hits the bottom... good times

Uslanja

Thanks Glenn! I am having a blast with it. I enjoy all of our tanks(5 in all plus the 37 fuge). I think this one really appeals to me because he was a rescue mantis. It was easy, I bought the rock I spotted him in, and the rest is history!

Uslanja

Well, all is going great with Manni. We picked up 10 small black legged Hermit crabs last Friday when Dave and I took a quick trip to our favorite store after work. Manni has been busy devouring the supply of crabs that we had, so it was the perfect reason to go. While we were there, I spotted this rock with some beautiful squirts on it. It came home with us, and is now in Manni's tank.

2012_0316squirts0046_edited-1.jpg

2012_0316squirts0024_edited-1.jpg

2012_0316squirts0012.jpg

2012_0316squirts0033-copy-1_edited-1.jpg

Uslanja

Thanks dmatt88! I find everything in the tanks so amazing. Being able to capture the life in pictures just makes it better.

catran

Those squirts are rally cool, wish I could find stuff like that!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD