Tanks and equipment for sale

Rhodes19

Hi all,

I need to downsize and sell some of my tanks and equipment. I’m selling my:

180 gallon reef ready aquarium with custom stand (no doors) for $850. This includes:
2 Dorso and return stands, two of the three glass tops, three fish screens to stop fish from jumping out of the aquarium, and a 55 gallon aquarium sump/refugium that is drilled for an external pump but can be capped for an internal pump.

125 gallon reef ready aquarium with stand for $650. This includes a pro clear system’s
wet/dry sump, a model 18 B return pump rated at 1800 gallons per hour, a skimmer, 2 Dorso and return stands with lock line, a 6 foot (2, 96 W white and 2, 96 W actinic) power compact fluorescent light with LEDs (one of the LEDs does not work), a heater, and three glass tops.

Biocube 14 for $150. That includes a heater to go with it. I modified the Biocube so I
could get better flow and infiltration for the corals by removing the bottom floor in chamber 1 and widening the overflow between chamber 1 and chamber 2.

An Aqua C Nano Remora protein skimmer for $75 plus shipping. That includes the
original box, pump and cleaning brush. I used this for about a year on my 29 gallon reef set up that is now my quarantine tank.

A 45 gallon tall aquarium with metal stand for $60. The piece of plastic in the top frame
was broken and replaced with a piece of glass at the time I got it.

A Coralife 36 inch 96 W power compact fluorescent light for $50 plus shipping. I used it
over my 45 gallon tall freshwater and it lit it up nicely for the plants.

If you have any questions let me know.

Thanks,

Chris

DSCN1934.jpg

DSCN1939.jpg

45 tall

DSCN1933.jpg

BioCube 14

DSCN1938.jpg

Aqua C Nano Remora protein skimmer

DSCN1942.jpg

Coralife 36 inch 96 W power compact fluorescent

DSCN1943.jpg

immerume2

You have some nice stuff there sir. Little far for me but good luck.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

Rhodes19

what about the skimmer? Any problems with it?

Hi lbiminiblue,

Thanks for asking. No problems. I had it on my 29 g and it made a lot of skimmate then slowed down on production. Long story short, it cleaned up the 29 so well I only had to empty the cup once every 10 days or so. I'm sure me not over feeding had something to do with that! LOL!!