Taking down the tank...

silver97

I have come to the realization that I'm not able to adequately care for my tank anymore. I haven't done maintenance to it in a while and it looks terrible, with cyano basically covering everything. The whole system I have going is inefficient at clearing out contaminants and I have had enough of it, I'm not giving up but moving on. School and work are becoming more busy and I just won't have the time or money to pour into this especially with tuition.
Basically to salvage any hope of being able to keep my fish I would have to win the lottery in the next month so I could buy a new tank and get rid of the old one. So logically I need to find them a new home. This has been a long time coming but I really haven't been able to deal with it until now.
All of my fish are still happy and healthy. I have an orange clown about 3 inches, a black clown at 3 inches, a bicolor blenny at 4 1/2 - 5 inches, and a six line wrasse (a friendly one) at a little over 3 inches. They all get along great with each other.
I have a few xenia stalks that probably aren't going to survive much longer, a gorgonian that is still in great condition and is about 1 foot tall and branching, and one head of a nice orange/green/pink acan that never really thrived or died in my tank along with a bunch of green mushrooms.
All of these I am willing to part with if you are interested and live in the SW Pennsylvania area. I would really want to find them a home with someone who belongs on here and knows what they are doing rather than giving them to my local LFS, which is my backup option, and they rock so it's not a bad option whatsoever.
Ideally if the fish could all go to the same home that would be great as they all live peacefully and comfortably together right now. But I also understand if you just want one or the other.
If you pm me we can talk pricing and stuff then, but ideally I'd like to have most of the stuff gone by mid June. I am not looking for criticism on what I've done up to this point, I am simply posting this to see if anyone wants to lend a hand. If not, that's completely understandable. I just thought I'd check here because the fish would (probably) have a better quality of life with someone from here.
I'll update if anything is taken just in case you want to check.
Thanks for reading!

silver97

Thanks for the encouragement guys!
Just an update, no one on here has contacted me about anything yet, which is fine, but in case you were on the fence all fish and corals are still available and healthy. Don't be afraid to ask!
I still plan on having most of my stuff gone within the next 2-3 weeks. Again, if you live in SW PA and are interested in any of my stock, let me know soon before I give them all to my LFS.

Oxylebius

Good luck in school and who knows, there might be other opportunities to set up a new tank later in life when you have settled down after school ends.