Tail Spot Blenny.

whippetguy

RS STAFF
PREMIUM
I was thinking 'Tiger' especially since you are an LSU fan. FYI, that's coming from a Razorback fan, too.

LSUFireGal

Barnacle Bill! LOL. I will run that by my son.

We have exhausted the LSU names. We even have a cow named Geaux Geaux. That's a fun one to spell for the vet.

I was thinking of naming him rerun bc with the spot on his tail he looks like he is swimming backwards. My son vetoed that one though.

nanoreefing4fun

RS STAFF
Here the syntax to make your pic show up.... I just right clicked on your pic & selected copy url

1st bracket [ removed so you can see it

img]http://i.pgu.me/3dzWFTT6_original.jpg[/img]

3dzWFTT6_original.jpg

Beautiful fish !

Oxylebius

Cute fish. I have one also and love the personality of it, always curious, very sweet fish, and always has its mouth open, so funny!
Mine likes to take over the extra hermit crab shells in the tank.
IMG_20121223_152654_zps0d1015f0.jpg

Henryw25

Wow what a cute fish! I may now start looking for Bleeny's lol. Just thought I would answer your second post, I believe "imgur.com" may work. I have a friend who uses it for photo sharing on his website, but I haven't gotten the opportunity to try it here yet. It is very similar to photobucket, so you may have success. Good luck!

LSUFireGal

What about from my iPhone? No right clicking :(. I know I need the img code but it is hard to find an app that gives you that. I will check out these recommendations.

My son has chosen a name. The winner is....... Lenny the blenny!!! Thanks everyone!

Henryw25

Great name! Another photo sharing app for iPhone to try is Shutterfly. I don't have an iPhone to test it out on, but I just wanted to throw ideas out for you. It's also another one like Photobucket that gives you the option to share on another website. Good luck!