Sunburst Anthias

DaveK

Glad your doing well with the fish.

I would be interested in what your feeding schedule is and what do you feed the fish?

I've been interested in keeping one, but I don't think my current schedule would allow me to keep up with it's feeding requirements.

BigAl07

Administrator
RS STAFF
Glad your doing well with the fish.

I would be interested in what your feeding schedule is and what do you feed the fish?

I've been interested in keeping one, but I don't think my current schedule would allow me to keep up with it's feeding requirements.

I'm with Dave. That's some of my "Want to Have fish" but also fall into "I'm too busy to feed several times a day" list.

I'm anxious to hear your techniques.

:thumber:

nanoreefing4fun

RS STAFF
welcomefish.gif

to ReefSanctuary, a real Sanctuary of reef forums, with lots of very nice members
745.gif

seahorsedreams

I've had mine for over a year.

Most days I just feed once a day. Some days I feed twice. Never more. When I feed I do it slowly over an hour or more and just pour a little in the tank and walk away... repeat. repeat. repeat.

I have him in with seahorses and a trio of red saddled anthias.

BigAl07

Administrator
RS STAFF
I've had mine for over a year.

Most days I just feed once a day. Some days I feed twice. Never more. When I feed I do it slowly over an hour or more and just pour a little in the tank and walk away... repeat. repeat. repeat.

I have him in with seahorses and a trio of red saddled anthias.

This is for you both...

pichers.jpg

seahorsedreams

I was doing a tank build thread elsewhere so I'll just post the little tabs if that's okay. They are eventually going into my NPS drop off "Pretty Tank" as I refer to it to my husband (which will be a low light NPS drop off tank full of fish that I consider "pretty"). If anyone knows me from other forums, they know most of my fish are not very pretty.

Sheeesh, but I digress.

sunburstbigtab.jpg

redsaddledtab.jpg

barb2copy.jpg

reidi.jpg

I don't seem to have one handy of the H. erectus... odd.

Is that the pics you were looking for?

Frankie

RS STAFF
I was doing a tank build thread elsewhere so I'll just post the little tabs if that's okay. They are eventually going into my NPS drop off "Pretty Tank" as I refer to it to my husband (which will be a low light NPS drop off tank full of fish that I consider "pretty"). If anyone knows me from other forums, they know most of my fish are not very pretty.

Sheeesh, but I digress.

sunburstbigtab.jpg

redsaddledtab.jpg

barb2copy.jpg

reidi.jpg

I don't seem to have one handy of the H. erectus... odd.

Is that the pics you were looking for?
Those are your pictures? They looks pretty awesome to me! Great shots :thumbup:

seahorsedreams

Ya, those are my pics of some of the crew. The tank they are in now has essentially become impossible to get a good pic. The bow is so bad in the middle. Grrrr! Oh well, they won't be there forever.

Thanks.