Summer Group Buy!!!

reefle

Hey all!

The last group buy was in March so I'm sure some of us need to restock up on media, food, etc. or just get some pretty new gear to show off to our friends. :)

For anyone new to this, I basically organize a group of 10 or more people and submit a group buy application to bulk reef supply. After I'm approved, these people will receive discounts on certain products for a week. They can range from 10-15% off (maybe more). After the group buy period ends, each BRS member gets upgraded to a "preferred reefer" which means you get discounts that range between normal pricing and group buy pricing on certain items anytime you log on!

To participate, you MUST sign up as a BRS member first. (It's free!)

Then PM me your BRS registered email and once we have 10, I can submit and we can start shopping!

Deadline for signup will be next Monday 6/16!

Also please comment if you sign up. it will help bump the thread where others will see it

Last edited:

Snid

Argh! Money is too tight right now. I so want in on the next time though. Please keep this going. Thanks!

Mike Johnson

Man, I just got a big order from them, but they were out of stock on one item I needed; won't get free shipping. Count me in.

Snid

If it does fall short... I'll be able to go for it in a couple of months. *knock on wood*

slfcaptain

I am surprised people aren't joining. Usually you can get 10 people within a week. Maybe if you add BRS to the title you might get more eyes on the thread and more joins.

I'd join but I am in a spending freeze because of a possible move. :(

steve

Mike Johnson

If you're a regular BRS customer you should join the group buy to help out the others; you don't have to buy anything.