stop picking on me!!!!

stevelias

Many of my fish have been in my tank for a few years. My 3 stripe has always been a bully, but... Now my clown is taking a beating from everyone. To the point he is hiding in the rocks and some of the others keep biting his tail to get him out, then they chase him all over. Anything i can do to protect him? Ive had h poo m since my first tank. I would hate to get rid of him..... Please help!

stevelias

Yellow tang, dotty, cardnal, wrasse, tamato, 3 stripe and my nemo. Mainly the 3 sttipe and the tamato are bullying

Snelly40

yah,damsels don't love other damsels at all... tomato will usually always bully a perc... how long since the rebuild? could be establishing dominance, then it my lessen... but it may not...

sirrealism

Its been said many times before " your asking for trouble by putting to different species of clowns in the same tank" I think you have a choice. Tomato or nemo. They may have been friends but as they grow it will be a problem. Some have gotten away with it but they are few and fare between

Pat24601

Its been said many times before " your asking for trouble by putting to different species of clowns in the same tank" I think you have a choice. Tomato or nemo. They may have been friends but as they grow it will be a problem. Some have gotten away with it but they are few and fare between

This is actually good to know. I didn't know this. Fortunately, I wasn't planning on doing it anyway...