Steve's LED's verses Orbit marine pro

Orlando-Jeff

I replaced the stock PC lights on my C-130 with Orbit marine pro LED's. They seem to be working for my set up. I see that Steve's LED has a pretty much drop in set up for the C-130. Anyone have these and do you think they are better than the Orbit marine pro lights ?

DaveK

I would say that the two LED systems are different, not necessarily better or worse. It depends on what you want out of the lighting system. Many people like that you can just drop in the Steve's LED system. On other hand, a total replacement can give you more even light, because your not restricted to an existing design.

Since you already have the Orbit marine pro LEDs, leave it alone unless you have a really bad problems with it.

I hate to think about all the times I spent a lot of money on an upgrade, and found it to be only a marginal improvement, or no improvement at all.

Orlando-Jeff

Thanks Dave.
I paid about the same price for the Orbit marine pro lights. Just took the PC's out and double sided tape the pro's on the clear plastic cover. Took all but 5 minutes to complete. Tank0.jpg