Starting out again after 15 years

WayneT

So much has happened in this hobby (obsession) in the last 15 years I figured I'd post this in the beginning forum as I really feel like I'm just starting again.

I'm in the process of building in a 150g (60X24X25) tank that will act as a room/hallway divider. That is if I ever finish the built-in stand.:banghead: Although I'm not new to reef tanks, my last one was a 125 that I lost in a hurricane, and I have been working with salt water systems since the first all glass tanks were available. I've just been out of it for a while. I have two questions pertaining to this tank.

First: I am planning to purchase this tank (glass) from Glasscages in Tennessee. I'm close enough to go and pick it up myself. Can anyone give me an idea about this company, personal experiences with the company and how well their tanks are made?

Second: With this size tank I can have one set of holes drilled (bottom) and 2 bulkheads or 4 holes and 4 bulkheads (1"). Do I need the second set (overflow and return) in the tank considering its total volume? My 125 only had 2 bulkheads and I got good flow with that but that was 15 years ago and flow rate recommendations are higher now for reef systems.

Right now I'm in the middle of rebuilding the inside of my house and part of the remodel will be the tank and stand. I should have the built-in stand finished by the end of the month and plan to purchase the tank next month. I'll attach some pictures as this is happening within the next couple of weeks.

Thanks