Starting a new 93g cube tank build (with an established 75g)

Hi not been on this forum in quite awhile because I've been out of the hobby for a bit. About 5 years ago I gave my SW tank to my in-laws and now I'm getting it back(well parts of it). So I was gonna post my build and am open to any suggestions.

Here's my equipment list so far
Marine land 93g rimless cube, Radion XR30 gen 3, Reef Octopus 200, 45 gal sump, mag 7 return pump, got about 125lbs live rock from the old setup and have purchased 60 additional lbs of LR,
60lbs of Caribsea Arag Alive oolite.

I tried to use the stand that came with the tank but the reef Octopus wouldn't fit so I had to build a new stand. I'm still need to get some new power heads and heaters any suggestions?

DianaKay

Princess Diana
RS STAFF
:yehoo: CHEERS for Getting back in the hobby
& Sharing your tank here at RS :yehoo:

If you can afford to invest in great powerheads, I'd suggest the Vortech MP10s or MP40s.
Very exciting to get started back, BEST WISHES....:biker

Alright slight update got a heater and electronic heater control I got a Finnex titanium tube and then the controller as well. Having a controller should take care of the finnex tube if it malfunctions correct? I was also wondering if I should get another vortech pump or are the 2 sufficient for the tank? Also thinking of getting a carbon reactor as well. Is appreciate any info or advice.

I wasn't sure if I was getting enough flow so I picked up another mp10. Hopefully I don't have way to much now. Just wanting to make sure I had enough. Being a cube it seemed like it wasn't moving it around enough.

So I used the radion hanging kit for my light (which I didn't really want) and now they come out with the tank mount 2 weeks after I used it *&%^%%* guess I'll be ordering one. Does anyone need a slightly used radion hanging kit?