Spaghetti monster?

Oxylebius

I couldn't get the video to work properly for me, but siphonophores are pretty amazing critters. They come in all kinds shapes and sizes.

Dracko

Thanks @nanoreefing4fun for posting the vid. Pretty amazing critter.

Here's a little bit of interesting trivia, James Cameron (Director of Avatar and The Abyss) often uses depictions of deep sea creatures (just like this flying spaghetti monster) for inspiration for his movies. I can't wait to see what he creates next.
http://news.nationalgeographic.com/...rench-challenger-deepest-returns-science-sub/
Saw a short documentary on sci fi movies about a month ago. It was very well researched, and according to the top film makers almost all of the creature type monsters in films, from the beginning to present day, were designed from either land or sea creatures that existed, or still exist. Very few are truly creatures of pure imagination.

Squatch XXL

People see Jesus in potato chips, why should we not see the Great FSM in the ocean. It is a shame (religious joke/not joke approaching) that we can't see more of our other "Religion" figures in the world. (joke will not continue due to the offensive nature of religion)