So glad I found this Forum

mzreenie

WOW - I am so glad that I found a Forum dedicated to the RSM. I have been trying to decide if I could handle something as large as a 55 gallon tank, and did not really want to go that large. I was considering the RSM 130D, but spent a few days reading on other Forums and couldn't find anyone who already owned one. I will now be ordering my RSM 130D as soon as possible. I know I have a place where other users can offer me guidance and advice.:sblush:

Reefmack

NaClH2O Addicted
PREMIUM
mzreenie - :welcomera to Reef Sanctuary and the Red Sea Max Club forum! I think Reef Sanctuary is the only forum that has given the RSM its own subforum - very nice of the staff! Don't forget to check out the rest of Reef Sanctuary also - lots of good information, and the staff and members are always willing to help. The 130D looks like a winner tank, with a lot of improvements. We have one or more others that are awaiting delivery of the 130D, and we're looking forward to seeing reports on it. The RSM is a great sized tank - not too small, and not too big, and it's well built.

doubleduece

Ditto reefmack

mzreenie I sure you will find your RSM an excellent choice.. I consider it the best "starter tank" out there. Congrats and ....:welcomera

redseareef

RS Sponsor
doubleduece,
Hello, and welcome! I am getting mine tomorrow morning! I hope nothing is broken! I will update of course with pics as well. I have been waiting for almost three weeks! Should be quite the tank!
Thanks

Mavjoy

Hello mzreenie and Welcome! This is the place to know everything about RSM. Reefmack is the man for all questions..hehe...sorry RM...anyways, looking forward on your new tank.

Reefmack

NaClH2O Addicted
PREMIUM
Hello mzreenie and Welcome! This is the place to know everything about RSM. Reefmack is the man for all questions..hehe...sorry RM...anyways, looking forward on your new tank.

Please - I'm not the only one with RSM experience and I'm no expert by any means! I just do my best not to leave things unanswered, and it sure would be nice to get answers and opinions posted, other than mine! I need to learn too! :)