Shriveled Condy

Liz3214

Hi,

This is my first post so bare with me. My husband just changed our halogen bulbs for LED lights and it looks almost like my purple tip condy is dying. He won't stay attached to his rock, hes shriveled, and its so scary. I dont want to take him out if this is normal behavior. Our lights are set pretry standard and my carpet anemone after an adjustment seems to be doing well. The levels in the tank is fine, no nitrates or nitrites out of balance.

Any ideas? We're new to anemones though not saltwater tanks and he was perfectly healthy before the light change.
81c0fc85b09651cf50687d12b6b602b7.jpg
16eec16c1fcfcce9ed483e37a94b7883.jpg
2f9fc4ad0cae64e4161fc5cbeef7cb05.jpg

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

Attachments

• 20170317_194959.jpg
    20170317_194959.jpg
    93.8 KB · Views: 6

mr_tap_water

Hi there
Not seeing the difference between the two lights I would say The changing of lighting has just unsettled it and wants to move to another spot and they will deflate on and off for one reason or another just keep an eye on it for now and make sure it don't drift off into your flow pumps.
Good luck[emoji846]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

thaitopher

I Lost a purple tip condylactis a couple months ago. Looked just like that in its final days.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337Z using Tapatalk

thaitopher

Condys are really challenging. I sadly learned the hard way. I rushed it and didn't wait for perfect conditions.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337Z using Tapatalk

Liz3214

My condy unfortunately passed away today. Luckily our tank is such a size that our levels seem okay, our fish seem okay and my carpet anemone is okay. Sad he departed this world. I promise not to make such a stupid mistake next time.

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk