Show Off Your Anemone

BLAKEJOHN

Here is my RBTA back in September

BTA.jpg

And here it is now. It is starting to get its bubble tips back.

_MG_0034.jpg

BarbMazz

Sounds great Barb. Do you run carbon? I have had problems with allelopathy between LTAs and hadonnis in the past. Hope you have better luck than I. Great pics though

Yes, I do run carbon. I do very frequent maintenance on this tank, too. Water changes every few days, plus I change out the carbon about every three weeks.

BarbMazz

My rbta's have bubbles sometimes, and sometimes not. I guess it depends on what mood they're in, or how they're feeling, or who knows what! Their tentacles can look different at different times of each day. They are such fascinating creatures.... I love watching them.

Clownfish518

Razorback
PREMIUM
Here's my BTA - I moved my pump and some rock and he is now back where I can see him

100_0331.jpg

100_0332.jpg

My camera is not so good. Need an upgrade!

DLR74

Gorgeous tank Barb!!! Now thats what im talking about!! if i could just get my tank to look half that nice i would be happy.

Jiddy

Besides wow... I was curious elegance if you had a thread about your H. magnifica pictured above, ive love to hear about your success's having one and what you did to keep it so happy

Besides wow... I was curious elegance if you had a thread about your H. magnifica pictured above, ive love to hear about your success's having one and what you did to keep it so happy

Thank you.
Here's a link to a thread about this magnifica. I no longer have this anemone. A couple of months ago I lost the magnific, a gigantea, 10 elegance coral, several clown fish, and many other corals and frags. I will be getting another magnifica when I find one that seems healthy enough.
My new Heteractis Magnifica - The Reef Tank