Shaun's 2000 Litre (530 USG) Living Reef & Red Sea Max S 650 LED Design & Build

SPR

Top Tip: You may have to go down to the water. Doubt you'll find much where you are....just a hunch.
Your not very Darwin esk are you!!!

I’m locating the best spot to start my research. And the bar, which is actually behind me called Shirley’s heights, is were my research shall start! Lol

Nobbygas

Your not very Darwin esk are you!!!

I’m locating the best spot to start my research. And the bar, which is actually behind me called Shirley’s heights, is were my research shall start! Lol
Well, we don't want to stop you delving into Shirley's Heights. Order as much beer as you like and tell Shirley they are on me. If she protests about that, don't worry, she's only joking.

Nobbygas

It is the same here, maybe I clean it twice a year with a scrubber or a blade if it has algae or something incrusted; credit cards are great for this job and you actually save by destroying it. lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
You are so posh. Do you get your Butler to iron your underpants as well?

Pancho75

You are so posh. Do you get your Butler to iron your underpants as well?
Of course! I don’t want any wrinkles in my underpants! haha.... seriously who has a Butler nowadays?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:

Nobbygas

This is s short video which I think I posted a while ago of the ‘monster’ sand anemones I have, I believe spawning or whatever they do. I find it fascinating and worth watching for anyone who didn’t see it

I think it is having a crap, as it's scared to death by the lightning !