September Group Buy!!!!

reefle

Alright guys,

It's about that time....

I know Macna has inspired us all to get a little something something for our tanks so lets get it going!

For anyone new to this, I basically organize a group of 10 or more people and submit a group buy application to bulk reef supply. After I'm approved, these people will receive discounts on certain products for a week. They can range from 10-15% off (maybe more). After the group buy period ends, each BRS member gets upgraded to a "preferred reefer" which means you get discounts that range between normal pricing and group buy pricing on certain items anytime you log on!

To participate, you MUST sign up as a BRS member first. (It's free!)

Then PM me your BRS registered email and once we have 10, I can submit and we can start shopping!

Deadline for signup will be next Monday 9/8!

Also please comment if you sign up. it will help bump the thread where others will see it

YOU CAN SIGN UP AND NOT BUY ANYTHING IF YOU DONT WANT TO. no penalties at all! 10+ signups just helps us get the application in!! soo help your fellow reefers out

Reefle :)

Snid

I vote that you change the title of this thread to September Group Buy Things For Snid!!!

Ok... We're all agreed then? Good.

:bump:

reefle

I vote that you change the title of this thread to September Group Buy Things For Snid!!!

Ok... We're all agreed then? Good.

:bump:

I remember you asking me to do one of these in September back in June haha