Scooter Blenny

Brandon78

Ok so apparently I was sold a scooter blenny (dragonet). Did not tell me thats what he was, I think they called him a lawnmower and I had a feeling that wasn't right (I figured out a while ago he wasn't a lawnmower). Hes been in my tank for a while. I know they need pods. Ive had him over 2 months and he is very healthy and active, always scootin around. My question is should I be worried and order more pods, my sump had an abundance, but its getting a little low.

dmatt88

Has been struck by the ban stick
Order pods buddy. If ya see much oh it he's hungry.

....... I'm Matt n i love u pavona

dmatt88

They send u this good ol green water. I try to add em after dark to give em a better chance of survival.

dmatt88

Once from petco. Once from liveaquaria. By then I had chaeto in the sump n i was rocking. I have 3. A mated pair n a new addition at the office. Good luck dude.

Brandon78

Lol sorry I should be clearer, I meant your pods :p my bad dude. I have a decent amount of chaeto and I can see quiet a bit of pods still on the glass if I stare long enough

dmatt88

Lol sorry I should be clearer, I meant your pods :p my bad dude. I have a decent amount of chaeto and I can see quiet a bit of pods still on the glass if I stare long enough

Haha I was talking about pods tho dude. Liveaquaria.

Brandon78

Ok sounds good thanks all. I have some freeze dried shrimp I'll try tonight. Sorry Matt, it was a long day yesterday haha.

Brandon78

Haha I always gotta spend extra money. The fiancé is catching on that we've been spending money on the tank when we have our wedding in 2 weeks so I better take it easy until after then :/