Sas's cesspool

sasquatch

Brunt of all Jokes~
PREMIUM
you would test it..lol
Importance of uroscopy

Uroscopy was important to the Roman and Byzantine eras, because it allowed doctors to diagnose patients without technology. This was an era in which there was no microscope, stethoscope, or even thermometers. All that was needed was a uroscopy wheel, uroscopy flask, and an experienced doctor to be able to give a diagnosis. It was a very simple procedure that a doctor could determine a patients problem by simply tasting and/or looking at their urine.

dmatt88

Has been struck by the ban stick
I'm sending u a sample. If ud give it the swoosh n rinse test I'd like to know my bac

Uroscopy jeez. I had to teach my "smartphone " that word.

phantom2991

Importance of uroscopy

Uroscopy was important to the Roman and Byzantine eras, because it allowed doctors to diagnose patients without technology. This was an era in which there was no microscope, stethoscope, or even thermometers. All that was needed was a uroscopy wheel, uroscopy flask, and an experienced doctor to be able to give a diagnosis. It was a very simple procedure that a doctor could determine a patients problem by simply tasting and/or looking at their urine.

i guess being a doctor wouldnt have been in my cards back then. YUCK!!!!

Built347

Did you see the discovery channel show?? Sasquatches do exist!

Sent from my BatPhone using Tapatalk

phantom2991

i think its pretty cool that i have a saquatch as a friend. (dont worry, i wont tell those scientists where you hide sas!)

sasquatch

Brunt of all Jokes~
PREMIUM
You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:
what goes at the Yeti Ball stays at the Yeti Ball

Built347

From my understanding Sasquatches are fairly sparce in the forest.. according to the TV show you were at no such yeti ball.. you were in a tree in central Canada..

Sent from my BatPhone using Tapatalk

dmatt88

And now we return you to your regularly scheduled programming.....

Woohoo Matt has tapatalk back