Sas's cesspool

sasquatch

Brunt of all Jokes~
PREMIUM
lol yes, cruciate ligament surgery $1500, one down one trying to not do, elevator is cheaper than surgery and less trouble than the 4 month recovery, buy a bulldog,help your vet retire early

Willie McDaries

I've only had 1 full blooded papered dog,a male Dalmatian and dumber than a box of rocks,he was given to me from a family that wasn't much smarter than he was,the smartest thing he ever did was pee on a dope heads leg while I was taking him for a walk,the dope head never noticed and I didn't say a word LOL he was sick most of the time and I couldn't afford to pay vet bills at the time so I gave him to some folks that could......I've found that an old stray mutt is easier to take care of and they need love too so I have 2 mutts that are never sick,1 less that a year old big puppy,the other about 17 years old,but he's still my puppy too :D

sasquatch

Brunt of all Jokes~
PREMIUM
I've only had 1 full blooded papered dog,a male Dalmatian and dumber than a box of rocks,he was given to me from a family that wasn't much smarter than he was,the smartest thing he ever did was pee on a dope heads leg while I was taking him for a walk,the dope head never noticed and I didn't say a word LOL he was sick most of the time and I couldn't afford to pay vet bills at the time so I gave him to some folks that could......I've found that an old stray mutt is easier to take care of and they need love too so I have 2 mutts that are never sick,1 less that a year old big puppy,the other about 17 years old,but he's still my puppy too :D

I agree totally, look at the royal family, even princess Di's gene's couldn't help the kids lol

kathywithbirds

omg, no mental shortcomings from you! Are you kidding?? Who could forget some of your escapades and injuries?
1)NO NO NO NEVER AGAIN! Good.
2)shark proof mesh ok? Ummmm.... I guess we'll see. Have you tested them?
3)quick,quick,quick Right. (That's sarcasm byt the way.)
4)hmmm, she is a trip lol, but there have been a few excursions, forced Granmotherdom duty trips, pilgrimage to the goldsmiths, same old crap, I just work as a human wallet
Grandmotherdom???? WHen hell did this happen???

Is it really true? After 5 very long years we are finally going to get a Sas build thread?
I wonder what will happen next.
BTW Sas has many titles among them "Brunt of all Jokes" and "Poet Extraordinaire" oh and the "Phosphate Foam King" as Kathy referred to.

He he. He has provided many a nights' entertainment. :snowski:

Im just a lad trying to find hisself lol. Yes Lynn! we gots us a build going on, blood lettings will be kept to a minimum, targets shall be aimed at and THERE IS TO BE NO HIJACKING WITH HILARITY, yeah right!
Ill start..
Roll up, roll up for the mystery tour.
Roll up, roll up for the mystery tour.

... oh Christ. As long as he's not rapping I guess.

well, after a full day of on the dog elevator

Did I hear dog elevator.

Yes we'd like more on this dog elevator please.

dmatt88

Has been struck by the ban stick
Back to the elevator. So how do u design buttons that dogs recognize. Secondly Ur house must b very tall.

Woohoo Matt has tapatalk back

sasquatch

Brunt of all Jokes~
PREMIUM
Back to the elevator. So how do u design buttons that dogs recognize. Secondly Ur house must b very tall.

Woohoo Matt has tapatalk back

lol, carrying Wendell is like carrying 10 gallons of water in a balloon, so here's a pic for fun and some tank junk, lights camera action we got crap happening now.

Attachments

• 1226111724-00.jpg
    1226111724-00.jpg
    72 KB · Views: 68
  • 1224111459-02.jpg
    1224111459-02.jpg
    100.2 KB · Views: 68
  • 1226111722-00.jpg
    1226111722-00.jpg
    21.8 KB · Views: 68
  • 1226111722-01.jpg
    1226111722-01.jpg
    22.4 KB · Views: 68

sasquatch

Brunt of all Jokes~
PREMIUM
she is reluctant to admit this unfortunate circumstance, at least they all know better than to ask her to babysit lol

Grandmotherdom???? WHen hell did this happen???

He he. He has provided many a nights' entertainment. :snowski:

... oh Christ. As long as he's not rapping I guess.

Yes we'd like more on this dog elevator please.

sorry KBird just saw this so shoop shoop a wop aloo bop