sambrinar's 75 gals office sanity

sambrinar

Sorry Jay, my mistake! I confuse rather easily! Bren will vouche for that!!

I can vouch for that. Thank Jay. I haven't been to that store, or any SW store in Tucson for that matter. I'm originally from Phoenix, so that's where we tend to venture. But sometimes we do go to Tucson. I will let you know. Thanks

sambrinar

OK now the female flasher Wrasse is MIA on week 3!! Sigh, definately need some replacement fish... bright ... colorful!!

Really leaning toward dwarf angels (lemon peel, coral beauty, flame etc), but anyone have any comments on their picking on coral habbits?????

DxSOR25

OK now the female flasher Wrasse is MIA on week 3!! Sigh, definately need some replacement fish... bright ... colorful!!

Really leaning toward dwarf angels (lemon peel, coral beauty, flame etc), but anyone have any comments on their picking on coral habbits?????

Im sorry to hear about the wrasse! The lemon peel are beautiful, and the coral beauty is nice but dark. I have a flame angel and it is by far my favorite fish. Between the way it swims in and out of the rocks, the color, the personality, it is a fish every tank needs. Some say that dwarf angels will nip at corals, mine has never touched them.

Go with the flame!

sambrinar

Thanks...

I am definately torn between the lemon peel and the flame... thinking about adding both at the same time and hoping that they are fine together and only nip at the xenia that is like a weed LOL

Thanks for your input Dx!! much appreciated

sambrinar

Well off topic we just went to La Jolla, CA so here are some pictures...

DSC00447.jpg

DSC00448.jpg

DSC00449.jpg

DSC00450.jpg

DSC00451.jpg

Me and my man :D
DSC00452.jpg

DSC00453.jpg

DSC00459.jpg

San Diego shore line
DSC00461.jpg

Sea Lion relaxing on in the sun
DSC00463.jpg

What a life!!
DSC00465.jpg

DSC00468.jpg

Frankie

RS STAFF
Awesome shots! Pelicans are one of my favorite birds. That picture came out awesome :thumbup:
Nice to put a face to your user name now Brenda, Your man is a lucky guy :)

1Reefer

Great pics! I like the one that shows the sand cliff, with the purple flowers all like drapped over and hanging.. that looks sweet! Great job Brenda

GrendelPrime

i love these long reef chronicles 8 hrs of work with something to read..lol amazing evolution from the 2 little turd rocks to your amazing reef ,fantastic job and next time u chop down ur xenia weeds let me know what u would want for the frags. i just hope 1 day my tank will look half as good as yours :)

sambrinar

i love these long reef chronicles 8 hrs of work with something to read..lol amazing evolution from the 2 little turd rocks to your amazing reef ,fantastic job and next time u chop down ur xenia weeds let me know what u would want for the frags. i just hope 1 day my tank will look half as good as yours :)

Thank you very much, I chop it up all the time!!! I'd send all of it to you if I could LOL Shoot me a PM when your ready and I'll hack some down. Ships much much better free floating, meaning not attached to a rock.. I will even throw in some blue cloves (I have 2 rocks of it on the sand I just noticed) You pay the shipping

Hi B9, looks like it was a nice trip!

Hiya Mark!! How is the east coast??