saltwaterfish.com???

sambrinar

Liveaquaria.com has always been good & I hear good things about them all the time.

I have ordered all my stuff from liveaquaria.com. I don't have an LFS within 100 miles of me.. Never had any problem with them.. All items survived except one luttuce slug arrived dead. immediate refund.. otherwise excellent... I will continue to order from them.

youngbuck

I ordered fish on one of the coldest days up here in NY. They shipped on time, everything was accounted for and it was packaged really nice. One of the fish i ordered was frozen and was DOA. The coral i got was also kind of withering and not in good shape. I took pictures and submitted them to their support below my order. I was refunded the money in no time. I will never order from any other site. Salwaterfish.com is by far the best place to order fish. Support is ready to respond. Customer service was perfect. My order was perfect. Overall 5/5 stars from me.

Jamifen

Beware!! I DO NOT RECOMMEND saltwaterfish.com. Tried them out last week and instead of 3 nice polyp frags that were pictured, I received three 4 inch rocks, straight from the ocean, in filthy ocean water, with worms, sea spiders, and numerous other parasites. Additionally the emerald crab was white with gray spots, not emerald; 4 of the 10 nassarius snails were DOA; the four 1/2 inch green leg hermits, were each 2 to 3 inches. She apologized that the crabs were too big and refunded me $5.99, then stated that the site photos were just "representations" of what "might" be shipped. Tell me if any of you would put those in your tank. They are in QT, and still have worms and creepy crawlers cliimbing off of them. The feather dusters seem healthy but came in that same straight-outta-the-ocean water, so I am afraid they have parasites. I will never put any of them in my tank, and am out $120. Here's a photo of what I received, and a couple of thumbnails of what I though I was ordering. I have now also found many other complaints about them online, and hope this post saves others from being ripped off. Here are just a few:
https://www.sitejabber.com/reviews/www.saltwaterfish.com
IMG_0500.JPG tn_IPOCL470AA.jpg :11216_yellow-polyps-10-15-polyps_1_thumb.jpg green-star-polyp2_thumb.jpg

Last edited: