Saltwater Yardsale in Northern Virginia! Cash and trades wanted!

LPK

I have an assortment of items that I'm trying to get rid of. I have been breaking down some tanks that I just don't have time for and am interested in selling and/or trading. Here's a list of things I have and all are in new to good condition with minimal usage. All items are for trade or best offer.

I would love to trade for easy to moderate corals, inverts and maybe some fish, a 72" light or other things non-fish related.

Thank you!
Lynda

I'm adding prices as requested but they are all negotiable!

200- pounds premium live rock with orange, gold, pink & purple coraline. In lion's tank- not a plastic bin. $4.00 a pound or $3.00 a pound for all
100- pounds live sand- in lion's tank- free
1- 250W Metal Halide pendant- w/built in ballast. Unsure of the brand. Its heavy, solid and older. Pic below- $150
1- Hagen Glo T-5 HO 24" light- Pic below- used 3 months- $125
1- Aqualight Advanced series HQI 150W metal halide clip on light with ballast- used 4 months- $175
1- Coralvue Metal Halide ballast #AIE-JLZ400DN- new in original box
1- Current USA Slimpaq T-5 with lunar lights 48" (needs feet)- pic below- $175
1- 90 gallon rectangle tank- undrilled- $125
1- 20L tank- undrilled- $25
1- 20 gallon rectangle tank- undrilled- $25
1- 55 gallon rectangle tank- undrilled- $75
1- 90 gallon European style cube tank with maple stand with 50 gallon sump, skimmer & pump- Pic below- $350 for tank, stand, sump, pump & skimmer. $450 with MH pendant or $550 with rock included
3- 10 gallon cube tanks (with lights, powerheads & filtration)- $50 each or $110 for all 3
1- Aqua Medic Percula 90 plug n' play system- $550
2- 20 lb bags Carib Sea live sand- black and white and pink- $15 each
1- Marineland Emperor 400 bio-wheel hang on filter- used 1 month- $35
1- Penguin 350 bio-wheel hang on filter- used 1 month- $35
1- Full calcium reactor set-up- new in box- AC 30 reactor with Milwaukee components- up to 75 gallon- pic below- $250
1- JBJ Auto top off- new in box- $70

I'll post more as I clean! I will ship too!

Last edited:

GlassMunky

Where in NoVA? I used to live in Fairfax county and still visit often....... maybe i can come pick p some of this stuff
how much for the ATO?

LPK

I'm actually in King George- just East of Fredericksburg. I'd like to get $70 for the ATO- its new in the box and have never been opened.