Saltwater is my drug of choice.......

tobyte1

Hello all! New here, but not to the hobby. I have been a saltwater addict since 1988. I am lucky that my wife is an addict too! It really is our passion....our addiction! We currently have 7, yes, SEVEN, systems going. We have a 210g LPS reef tank, a 150g FOWLR, 55g bowfront mixed reef, 30g sm grouper tank, 29g QT, 14g biocube macro tank, and an 8g nano. As you can tell, our lives revolve around saltwater. It's nice to be here and hope that I can be an asset to this forum. I will try to get some pics posted within the next few days....

BLADEYAMAHA

agcwelcome29.gif

http://www.reefsanctuary.com/forums...ay-post-pics-photobucket-nanoreefing4fun.html

Some good advice on the top "required" gear for our hobby! Even if you don't buy from them, the concepts are key...
Must-Have Products for the Reef Aquarium by Robert Farnsworth, MarineDepot.com Reef Squad

nanoreefing4fun

RS STAFF
welcomefish.gif

to ReefSanctuary, a real Sanctuary of reef forums, with lots of very nice members
745.gif

Start a tank thread & share your tank with us so we can follow along, we love pics :dance:

DianaKay

Princess Diana
RS STAFF
Welcome to You, I'm new here also but these people have helped me so much already. This is a good (but exspen$$$ive hobby)...looking forward to seeing posts from You. I only have one tank, You make me feel lazy, LOL! :)