Saints Return build thread

saintsreturn

What kind of fish do you have? My 75g isn't setup yet so I only have my 29. Maybe we can work something out

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

saintsreturn

It's day two and the little guys are still hiding. They are alive but I haven't seen them eat yet. Hoping that works itself out tomorrow

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

saintsreturn

So unfortunately there are no pictures becuase I left before the light was on and came home to a blue light, that said, both are alive and kind of popping out. Blemo is still being a bully though :/

saintsreturn

Soooo..... I bought some water and salt today. Mixed it up a bit and then out the large rock inImageUploadedByTapatalk1450035622.374450.jpg. When he stretched out it was almost 8 inches

rostervandross

Nice worm ha!

Here's a fish list of mine id be willing to trade/rehome. I just will have too many as they grow

A coral beauty angelfish

A dusky blenny

Yellowtail/azure damselfish

Neon goby

Big pink spotted goby

A vlamingi tang
Tomini tang
Yellow tang

All small 3"

I also have some coral bits id be happy to share.. I wish I had local reef friends to share with. I'm just 4 hours north and went to school in Dallas not long ago so I can theoretically come through to visit any weekend soon

saintsreturn

Sounds good man. I will look them up this weekend and see if I can help. I would trade my two cardinals because the wife hates em but there still new to the tank so it may be risky. If we get this worked out, your more than welcome to help me frag the mushrooms or polyps and take a set with you. I have plenty lol.

saintsreturn

Pictures coming tomorrow but as of now the new guys are eating and the bully is tapering back a bit. [emoji3]

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

saintsreturn

That is Satan's bristle worm . I know in some respect they are valuable CUC, but I can't stand em.
Yeah we have pulled two out that size so far. One from a high salinity bath and this one stuck it out. But he made a dash for the sand when he was back in the tank and the wife got him.

saintsreturn

So we moved the tank this week to our new home and things have not gone well. The water tests are coming back normal and I have had no spikes in any direction. That said I have lost my sand star and my urchin. I also cannot get the water to clear up. Here are some shots and I need help identifying these white things. ImageUploadedByTapatalk1455258156.725325.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk1455258166.278197.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk1455258175.483158.jpg