Saints Return build thread

saintsreturn

Me and the decision maker have been into aquariums now for about four years and this is our first tank. It has survived four moves and has one more to go before we buy our larger setup.
The tank is a 29g tank on a petsmart stand.
The filter is a marine land hang on back.
The lighting is a Marineland coral led and has been really good to us.

Sent from this thing in my hand

saintsreturn

e7e3y3a3.jpg
yvubesa7.jpg
e2usy4ug.jpg

saintsreturn

There are some pictures from this morning. My favorite hitchhiker and stock. Lots going on but still recovering from some traumatic events from two weeks ago. Long story short I am buying all my water now. Used the same water for the last six months and changed nothing and then BAM half my tank gone. WC with my local store and now we are back on track

saintsreturn

The worst part of moving from Florida is losing access to that rock. Love that stuff!

Bought some Nasarious snails (horrible spelling) short spine urchin 2 Mexican turbos and a six line named Gizmo

saintsreturn

Lol feel free to do so. I don't even know why or how it came about. When I introduced him to the fiancé it was what came to mind.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

nanoreefing4fun

RS STAFF
i can't see it good enough... maybe a new head of candy cane or trumpet coral, but that's just a guess... if I am even looking at the right thing

see what others think...