HELP! RSM130 power supply splash cover

bazmackem

Does anyone have a spare splash cover for an RSM130 power supply unit? I have bought my tank used and only after found out that there should be a cover! If not could anyone point me in the direction of somewhere that may stock? RSM don't sell, and charter house only sell full supply's which I don't fancy buying just for the cover.

Thanks in advance
Baz

dgilbert2

On no!, I've just thrown mine away as it does not fit on my setup. Really NOT helpful I know, sorry :ambivalence:

dgilbert2

I would not worry too much though if you don't have one, just make sure your cables have drip loops anyway.

bazmackem

On no!, I've just thrown mine away as it does not fit on my setup. Really NOT helpful I know, sorry :ambivalence:
Any chance you could trace it back to the recycling depot and hunt through the mountains of plastic please matey?

My LFS had just done the same... Just my luck! Hopefully this post will reach someone in time. As you say it should be ok but there have been a few times when there have been big splashes when adjusting skimmer.

Eyehateyou

d5d466b17f76b0741e68dfd228e131e5.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Eyehateyou

I have got a wp10 on the side on the back wall,so the magnet stops the cover going on.
My only issue is if I ever sell my tank.
What would you offer me for it??

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk