RSM Club - off topic photos and discussions

Dweezil

This is what we woke up to this morning..mind you this is one night! Yes, my car is under there somewhere. My poor little dog went to go out the back this morning to do his thing and it was deeper than he is tall! haha

DSC_0251.jpg

tnwillia

Re: Off Topic and Photos

I remember when that was normal winter weather and no one gave it a seciond thought.

btk8

I'm so jealous. I'm only getting a couple of inches of snow where I live. I haven't had to use my snow shoes yet this year to walk my dog. You east coasters are stealing all my snow.
Brian

Dweezil

I really don't mind it too much. I think it's pretty. I would take snow over the ice that some people get any day. Or the hurricanes, earthquakes and tornado's. Snow is just a minor inconvenience. :)

Reefmack

NaClH2O Addicted
PREMIUM

Keep it up there Tammy! After 26 years living in the southeast I don't miss shoveling those snowdrifts in my native northern Illinois! I think you must have got the 2" of rain we just got in the equivalent of snow. Newly fallen snow is pretty though, and that part I do miss.

redsea reefer

I really don't mind it too much. I think it's pretty. I would take snow over the ice that some people get any day. Or the hurricanes, earthquakes and tornado's. Snow is just a minor inconvenience. :)

I would take snow over earthquakes any day Tammy...:scram:

dizzyg

its 8pm at night in Durban, South Africa and its round 30 degrees outside! Id love some of your snow!

Oakhouse

Hey DizzyG, used to have a house in Margate just down the road from you! My other half's parents are currently living in Shelly Beach!

Tammy, think its time to get skis out! lol, its never one way or the other here... At least thats a proper snowfall!

pocketreef

It's cool on the first 1,2 or 3rd day :snowski: but on the 90th.... :columbo: Here aquarism is a seasonal hobby, nobody stays at home when its more than 10C.

Reefmack

NaClH2O Addicted
PREMIUM

Tammy - it's a winter wonderland (still). I miss seeing the snow, but I'd rather enjoy it through your pictures than drive in it or shovel it! Nice pictures! We escaped the latest bout of winter weather with just a bit of rain yesterday, but it's cold and very windy today - wind howling and peaking at 40-50 mph. Hopefully you aren't getting the high winds.

BigAl07

Administrator
RS STAFF

Great pics :)

We just got a stinking BLIZZARD advisory for tonight and tomorrow! :(