RSM 250 questions on lighting (AI Sol) & Chiller (1/10hp AquaEuro USA)

zisaacson

Hey everyone,

I ended up purchasing a RSM250 off of a friend who modified with AI SOL Blue lights. Any suggestions on what I should keep the settings at? They are obviously quite bright and I don't want to overdose the fish.

I have also been trying to hook up a 1/10hp AquaEuro USA chiller but finding correct converters has been a pain in the butt. Is there a good place to buy these online as Home Depot did not have them. Or suggestions on better way to hook up a chiller?

It is a reef tank, been established for almost 2 years but the tank has never really flourished. The temp has always been the issue I assume as it will reach upwards of 85-86 degrees in the summer.

Thanks for your help in advance.

nanoreefing4fun

RS STAFF
welcomefish.gif

to ReefSanctuary and the RSM Club, a real Sanctuary of reef forums, with lots of very nice members
745.gif

Start a new tank thread & share your tank with us so we can follow along - we love pics :)

Here one post that may help
http://www.reefsanctuary.com/forums...5775-rsm-250-chiller-install.html#post1183922

on the lights... sure some members can advise, I run a stock tank... but I have read many post saying members with leds ramp them up slowly if this helps any

goma

RS STAFF
PREMIUM
Welcome to RS! With those temps it is no wonder it didn't do well, a chiller seems to be needed.