RSM 130 Rescue

discol76

Made a bit of a mistake. I only got the 50 GPD ro/di unit. Really should have got the 75 or 100 version. I also upgraded one of the blocks to deal with the chloromines in my water supply.

discol76

Does anyone have any pictures of how they have set up the Tunze auto top up in the back of the RSM 130? And what the water height should be in the return pump section. Thanks.

ToeSloth

I have that setup - I will take a few pics today while I'm doing the big clean - the water line for me on the outside is holding at right below three lines down from the top. It's hard to get any really good shots of the float placement relative to the return chamber area though.

I think I have may have some posts about that in my thread as well but it's been years.

ToeSloth

Thanks. Would be appreciated if possible.
Here are a couple of shots from top and side.

dd34814af15a420063377e99c405b1fe.jpg

6919cb7dc725ebd85652061962b40b56.jpg

The water for me is right below the third line in the window. You could or need to go higher or lower as it all really depends on the intake level and what else you have going on in the back chamber.

discol76

Did you make that viewing window with the marks yourself or are all 130D's like that? Do you have the RO water returning into that chamber also?

Thank you very much. Very helpful