RSM 130 Rescue

discol76

That is great Jeff. Sounds fantastic. Thank you for taking the time out to reply on here. I really want to have a clam in this tank eventually so the confidence you have in your product has made my mind up for me. Thanks again .

discol76

Had a little bonus at work so ordered Intank media rack, Tunze 9001 skimmer, 2 x replacement 55w lamps, new water cooling fan and power supply and 2 hood fans. Should be with me within 7 days all going well. Need to get a new RO Unit as well as the old one cracked whilst stored in the garage over winter. Added up the cost of renewing casing and filters almost the same as a new one so that's next on the list.

Pat24601

Had a little bonus at work so ordered Intank media rack, Tunze 9001 skimmer, 2 x replacement 55w lamps, new water cooling fan and power supply and 2 hood fans. Should be with me within 7 days all going well. Need to get a new RO Unit as well as the old one cracked whilst stored in the garage over winter. Added up the cost of renewing casing and filters almost the same as a new one so that's next on the list.

Wow! Those are some nice upgrades! Should he great!

Pancho75

Nice, you have been busy.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

discol76

Getting a little bit excited now lol. Will replace the hood fans tonight. Need to get my finger out and crack on with cleaning the rest of the tank now. Will be ordering a new RO/DI unit tomorrow and that will be it for a while. This is gonna be a very slow build as I can only get the bits I need as and when the funds allow as I am also doing some major house refurbishment works.

Peskin

I have just ordered replacement light cover and stock tubes for now. I will be getting an LED fixture of some type later on. It will need to be a decent one as i want to get a clam at some point.
bf2a1346063776fb1c16ae4a7a873c24.jpg

I made custom acrylic to hold a 165w china wifi led

Also you can try AI Prime HD led fixture

Enviado desde mi iPhone utilizando Tapatalk

jonathan marmer

Great additions! I just picked up the Tunze 9002 and ordered the intank media basket.

How does it work in the Red Sea max?

For the Tunze 9002, I’ve heard people switching the collection cup but can’t find any replacements

Peskin

Great additions! I just picked up the Tunze 9002 and ordered the intank media basket.

How does it work in the Red Sea max?

For the Tunze 9002, I’ve heard people switching the collection cup but can’t find any replacements

I think tunze 9002 does not enter inside rear sump.

Enviado desde mi iPhone utilizando Tapatalk

discol76

Are you sure it's the 9002 you got? The newer model is the 9001 and it has been for a while unless you picked it up 2nd hand?