RSM 130 Hood Schematics

snelly50

My LEDS (moon lights) have never worked on my hood so I disassemled the hood this weekend. The lights apprear to be mis-wired. I asked Pinky for a the schematics for the hood yesterdsy. She sent me the LED transformer replacement intructions and the timer replacement insructions but no schematics. The LEDs are blown and I want to replace them. The transformer puts out 12volts and there is a droppping resistor. What I'm looking for is the schematics or wiring diagram for the hood. Does anyone have them ???

snelly50

Perfect......just what I needed. I needed to see the 390 Ohm current limiting resistors on the LED's.

Thanks for the information...............LOVE this site. Pinky was very responsive too

Reefmack

NaClH2O Addicted
PREMIUM
You're welcome! Glad I could help! I'm also glad I saved links to that information. :) Your electrical knowledge is way beyond mine! I hope you can get it working.

DaveK

Does anyone have the schematic referenced? Broken links
This is an almost 11 year old thread. In that time the forum software has changed at least once. No doubt this caused the bad links. I then tried searching on 130d hood but the results only went back to about 2012. The threads on the RSM owners club go back to about 2008. I quickly looked through them and didn't find the threads in question. It is possible they no longer exist, but also possible that I missed finding them. I also did a quick search on the entire net, and didn't find anything. You could try contacting Read Sea and see if they can help.

Perhaps a better question at this point is what sort of problem are you having or what are you trying to do?
Sorry I didn't find what your looking for.

Last edited:

Reefer143

This is an almost 11 year old thread. In that time the forum software has changed at least once. No doubt this caused the bad links. I then tried searching on 130d hood but the results only went back to about 2012. The threads on the RSM owners club go back to about 2008. I quickly looked through them and didn't find the threads in question. It is possible they no longer exist, but also possible that I missed finding them. I also did a quick search on the entire net, and didn't find anything. You could try contacting Read Sea and see if they can help.

Perhaps a better question at this point is what sort of problem are you having or what are you trying to do?
Sorry I didn't find what your looking for.
I was able to get full schematics from red sea, I've attached them for anyone else.

Attachments

• MAX130-hood-fan-replacement-instructions.pdf
    931.3 KB · Views: 9
  • MAX timer installation.pdf
    1.7 MB · Views: 9