RS Members Full Tank Shots

bmplank86

Has been struck by the ban stick
Tok...when I first wanted to start reefing I googled "reef tank" and under images yours came up. Your tank is the one that made me make up my mind to start my own. It's truly incredible, well done.

How can I achieve the light spectrum you have by using only 4 bulbs?

"No rain, no rainbow"

soco

afull2.jpg

Tokalosh

Tok...when I first wanted to start reefing I googled "reef tank" and under images yours came up. Your tank is the one that made me make up my mind to start my own. It's truly incredible, well done.

How can I achieve the light spectrum you have by using only 4 bulbs?

"No rain, no rainbow"

bmplank86 your words mean a lot to me, THANK YOU.

Tok

bjasontoups

QUOTE=larrypueblo;1128436]
21e913ed.jpg
[/IMG] ,my 200 gallon don't be 2 harsh just been up about a week.[/QUOTE]

Nice Tank I really like your layout. . .the trench between the rocks is cool. BUT thats not a week old tank!?!?!?!? :LOL:[

ya the 200 has been up a week now just upgraded from a 100 gallon, most rock is from that 190lbs and rest comes from the 200 gallon i bought from Craig list. all coral and fish are from my old tank. Sorry should have explained that this is Not brand new set up from scratch. my bad

bjasontoups

ya the 200 has been up a week now just upgraded from a 100 gallon, most rock is from that 190lbs and rest comes from the 200 gallon i bought from Craig list. all coral and fish are from my old tank. Sorry should have explained that this is Not brand new set up from scratch. my bad

I was just teasing. . .figured it was a transplant or upgrade. . .very nice work!

QUOTE=larrypueblo;1128436]
21e913ed.jpg
[/IMG] ,my 200 gallon don't be 2 harsh just been up about a week.

Nice Tank I really like your layout. . .the trench between the rocks is cool. BUT thats not a week old tank!?!?!?!? :LOL:[[/QUOTE]

The trench does look cool, consider the idea, nicked and copied in my tank lol