RS Members Full Tank Shots

Alf

100_0692.jpg

Built347

Has been struck by the ban stick
OK guys... I know y'all been waiting for the pic of Devon's legendary DT... this is the first official release of my super secret extra awesome reef.

IMG_20120522_101440.jpg

I know you are all in a state of shock right now from an overload of awesomeness.... but lets take a second to reflect on my reefs superiority... notice the superb placement of the tiny mound of sand to the right center... ya that's right!. I did that.. well now that you've seen it and your emotions are in A frenzy please keep the pm compliments to a minimum.. I already know its awesome... :D

Builtschic

OK guys... I know y'all been waiting for the pic of Devon's legendary DT... this is the first official release of my super secret extra awesome reef.

IMG_20120522_101440.jpg

I know you are all in a state of shock right now from an overload of awesomeness.... but lets take a second to reflect on my reefs superiority... notice the superb placement of the tiny mound of sand to the right center... ya that's right!. I did that.. well now that you've seen it and your emotions are in A frenzy please keep the pm compliments to a minimum.. I already know its awesome... :D

Oh my gosh "Steve" looks like he is happy in this picture

Sent from my Desire HD using Tapatalk 2

Doogle

Hey I got a secret, it's so top secret I can't tell you about it. I could show you a pic but I'm afraid youd turn into jello haters.

engineer goby

Alf great tank love the Clarki

Devon the mountain dew can gives great perspective into the size of that new monster, it needs some hammer corals and a Hawaiian naso

nanoreefing4fun

RS STAFF
Cheers Everyone !!! Even if they are from a while back, if they were your FTS while a RS member, we would love to see um !

sk8rdn

Built347 said:

Only a tank of yours would have bright white pvc showing with a can of Dew right next to it...

I agree, awesome!

...."Fish" Happens!....