Magnesium 1410
Ammonia 0
Calcium 460
PH 8
Nitrates 3
Nitrites 0
Phosphates .25
salinity 1.024.5

Magnesium & Calcium are a little high. Tomorrow is the day for my weekly 10% water change, so these are the readings right before change.

numbers look perty good

RoyB

Duncan has been in tank for 10 days and seems to be liking it. Plan on adding 2 zoas and 1 mushroon on Friday.

RoyB

Have had a bacteria bloom for about 4 days. White cloudy water. Added carbon last night and it is a little better today.
Should I do some extra water changes? Or will this feed the baceria?

forestal

Often I see blooms like that when adding livestock and/or changing feeding routine and usually self resolve as long as readings run ok

RoyB

Decided that my cloud water was an algae bloom. Put in a Green Killing Machine and after 3 days water was crystal clear. Plan on taking it out in a couple of days. Will put it in an run it for about a day or 2 once a month.
My duncan coral had stopped coming out during bloom and is now looking good again.

RoyB

The Mushroom I put in a couple of weeks ago, started out not looking good. Seems to be doing well now,

Duncan looking good,

Peppermint shrimp has adopted this pump,

Think I will go by shop tomorrow and see what they have. Feel like adding something:eek:lsmile:

RoyB

Added a Carnation Coral on 2/8,

Took out peppermint shrimp, it decided that Duncan coral was good to eat.

Replaced Aqueon 55/75 filter with a CPR hob refugium.