Rock/flower/rockflower anemones

KARussell88

Hey all,
I would like to make a corner section of my tank into a pseudo rock anemone "garden"
I already have two, one green/blue and one gray/purple, and was just wondering if anyone knew of any places were I can buy more?
Most places don't have individual colors, which is more what I'm looking for.
Let me know thanks!

sasquatch

Brunt of all Jokes~
PREMIUM
I think because they are so easy to keep (don't need to be replaced) the LFS don't bring many in, they are very underrated, what Ive done is check with your local shops to see if there are any hitch hikers in their tanks

KARussell88

they are seriously like my fav nem lol
anyone who wants to keep nems needs to go this route lol
so anyone know of any nice online places? I work at my only local lfs lol

soco

I agree they are very underrated. I have had mine for about 2 years now and my clown even hosts in it!!! You could try Phishybusiness.com

KARussell88

I will look into both of them!
Do you know if either let you request not to get certain colors? I really want a few different colors and would hate to get one just like the two I have
Oh and soco I cant get on the website, It makes me put in a username/password before I can even get on the page

mbdave

Karussell I have dealt with this guy and I don't see them on his page but call him he is pretty good and might just get you some.
Sea Life Inc.
good luck,
Dave

soco

Ya i guess they are updating there web site.They are a local place around columbus. Robzilla accually live like 10 min from them he might be able to tell you more about them. Ive been there and they always have a plethora of diff kinda of anems there

Robzilla

Phishy Business has TONS of them right now. They have a whole tank of nothing but them. They are closed Mon and Tues, but call them at 614-471-3474. They are extremely helpful. They would probably email pics of their stock if you asked them to.