Reverse osmosis unit

Thauro77

Hey guys
So i was wondering if anybody knows a good and cheap reverse osmosis unit that i can buy for $100.
I dont have more money and it seems that most units are $200 plus plus. I have a 50gallon tank but saving towards a 100gallon. Thats why i need the rou because i am having problems with green hair algae.
I will really appreciate any advice given

mongo

Spectrapure sells refurbished units for around 125$ ... I've had mine for about a year with no issues aside from eating filters because of my awful well water

Sent from my RM-820_nam_att_100 using Tapatalk

nanoreefing4fun

RS STAFF
Check out this value unit - many cheaper brands/models have problems - for the price this is a good deal & Free Shipping

http://www.tbaquatics.com/150-gpd-4-stage-ro-di-water-filter-with-autoshutoff-valve-327.html

Item details 150 GPD 4 Stage RO DI Water Filter with Autoshutoff ValveLifetime Warranty! Buy with complete peace of mind.

Each unit is built and tested to order in the USA!
4 Stages
1 Micron Polypropylene Sediment Filter
1 Micron CTO Carbon Block for chlorine and VOC removal
150 GPD 98% RO Membrane
Refillable DI Cartridge with nuclear grade mixed bed DI resin
Includes saddle valve
Includes auto shutoff valve
Includes pressure gauge to help indicate when to change filters
Includes drain saddle valve
All fittings are quick connect
Includes cannister wrench to assist changing filters
Includes complete instructions
All tubing is color coded
Please send us an email with any questions and see how responsive our support is
Lifetime warranty on unit gives you peace of mind
Limited Lifetime Warranty:

Here another one to consider but twice as slow & you have to pay shipping
http://www.bulkreefsupply.com/brs-4-stage-value-ro-di-system-75gpd.html

mikespeed6

have you thought about a nitrate remover at all??? even with RO/DI water I use to spend 10Hrs a month dealing with the dreaded green hair then I bought (now for sale since no more tank) a nitrate remover....just a thought