Returning after 7 years...

drumlife05

Hello Everyone-

My name is Sean and I joined Reef Sanctuary in 2008 as a total newcomer to the saltwater hobby. You were all very helpful in suggesting various tips/tricks to make my reef tank startup process an enjoyable one. Well, it's been 7 years now with my 24G Aquapod (I've had to move this tank 4 times!!!) and now that I've settled down and actually own a house I've decided to finally upgrade.
2 weeks ago I purchased a 60G CAD Versa Cube w/ 18G sump. I stocked it with 40lbs of LR (I plan to add additional LR from my old tank) and about 2 inches of aragonite LS. For lighting, I bought a Current USA Marine Orbit Pro. For filtration, a Reef Octopus 110. I threw a couple Koralias in the tank and have everything rigged up to a ReefKeeper Lite.
The tank cycled pretty quickly and now I have a small CUC handling their business in the display until I transfer over my false percs next week. I've learned a lot about being a "conscientious reef keeper" over the past 7 years and I hope that it shows with this new tank.
I look forward to sharing the development of my tank with you and hope that you'll all be available to help me out when I inevitably end up in a sticky situation! Thanks for being a great community! Talk to you soon :dance:

Attachments

• tank.JPG
    tank.JPG
    1.1 MB · Views: 15
  • guts.JPG
    guts.JPG
    1.2 MB · Views: 5

nanoreefing4fun

RS STAFF
Hi Sean - great to see you back on RS !

nice start !!!

index.php