Refugium - must have, nice to have or luxury?

DSophia

Yeah... I'm scared I might start designing a DT to match. It's only money after all!

...I cant find an emoticon with a wife shooting her husband for saying "its only money after all"

Thanks guys! Yes I built it myself, couldn't find anyone to do it for me. What is tank of the month? Something on this forum?

, lol

Not sure if they have ToTM on this forum but some do. Basically members send in photos of their tank, others vote and the most votes won.

It is a combination who has the best camera and can use it along with a stunning tank. They all look great but I always think they are very similar. The colours of SPS are usually vibrant and fish are varied and photogenic however not many that stand out as being different.

If you could combine a stunning tank and refugium then that would be different.

DianaKay

Princess Diana
RS STAFF
Not sure if they have ToTM on this forum but some do. Basically members send in photos of their tank, others vote and the most votes won.

It is a combination who has the best camera and can use it along with a stunning tank. They all look great but I always think they are very similar. The colours of SPS are usually vibrant and fish are varied and photogenic however not many that stand out as being different.

If you could combine a stunning tank and refugium then that would be different.

Here is the currant list of TOTM winners:
http://www.reefsanctuary.com/forums/general-reef-aquarium-discussion/90226-list-totm-winners.html