Red stripe angel and powder brown fighting

I haves a 75 gallon reef tank with live sand and about 40 pounds of live rock and I'm getting 40 more in the mail in a few days of dead rock and I have two clownfish, three pajama cardinals, purple firefish, a powder brown tang, a scooter blenny and a red stipe angel. With corals too. The pb tang is about 5 or 6 inches long and I got the red stripe angel yesterday and he's only about 3 and him and my pb tang keep on fighting and the pb won't leave him alone. Will it stop or what do I do?

Kremlin

That same thing happened when i got a watanabe angelfish. My powder brown bullied it for a day, but he stopped bullying it after. A 75 gallon is a little small for a 5-6 inch powder brown though.

Mike Johnson

I agree with Kremlin, the Powder Brown will stop after it deplays it's the boss for awhile. Hopefully the angel has plenty of small hiding spots that the tang can't get to.

DaveK

This is a case where you let them try and work things out for a few days. With the angel being much smaller, it should be able to get away from the tang.

I would have a plan B ready just in case they don't stop the fighting. One may need to go. It's a tough call because both are great looking fish, and both have some possible downsides. The tang can easily outgrow the tank, and the red stripe angel can sometimes turn to feeding on your corals.

Ok yea the angel with hide and the tang will like stick his lips in their and will chase the angel over and over again. He did it constantly this morning